Feb 9, 2022
Paige Finn became interested in venture capital during college, but within a year and a half of graduating in 2020 she already has a fund!
In this episode you will learn:
1. How she secured her first allocation before having a fund
2. The steps she took to set up an SPV while being a non-accredited investor
3. How she...
Feb 8, 2022
Packy McCormick turned his massive newsletter into a Not Boring Fund I in 2021, and has since invested $10M into startups. In this episode you will learn:
1. How Packy raised his first fund from his readers.
2. What regulations he needed to navigate to comply with the SEC.
3. Which sectors he invested his first $10M...
Feb 7, 2022
David’s been a VC for a while, but he just launched a new $2.8M fund part-time with Nat Manning. We get into why his small fund size is actually so significant and represents new possibilities in venture plus:
- How he uses his podcast and community to get dealflow
- What he thinks you need before starting your own...
Mar 24, 2021
Check out Gotham Gal Ventures: https://gothamgal.com/investments
FOLLOW Joanne: https://twitter.com/thegothamgal
FOLLOW Jason: https://linktr.ee/calacanis
1:07 Jason intros "The Gotham Gal" Joanne Wilson & they reminisce on the '90s in New York & magazines
5:04 Spotting a bubble, issues with raising above...